Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Early Morning Dance Party

I really have nothing interesting to blog about...nothing! Our lives have been pretty boring and I haven't had my camera out in forever. But this morning the girls were up early, early and the first thing Hannah wanted to do was to dress-up like a princess and go to "The Royal Ball!" We dressed up and Hannah took it upon herself to put make-up all over her face, and they danced and danced. Hannah REALLY wanted to wear her princess shoes to school and she was not happy when I scrubbed her face to get the make-up off.
Trying to figure out what's packed for lunch
Have I said before how much I LOVE the girl's school? I love it!!! Their teachers are amazing and they make me feel so good every time I drop them off. Alice Anne literally can't get out of my arms and into Ms. Whitney's arms fast enough and once Ms. Whitney is holding her, Alice Anne gives her the biggest bear hug you've ever seen. Her teachers are truly so happy to see her every morning and that makes me feel so good! They literally go on and on every day about how Alice Anne is "the perfect child." Feels good to know that she doesn't throw those fits when I'm not around!!
Hannah LOVES her teachers, too! She can't wait for Mondays and Wednesdays to roll around and she tells me every little detail about the day after school. Her favorite part of the day is when she leaves music and Alice Anne is coming into music class. She said she sees her in the hall and gives her a big hug and kiss. Hannah's teachers say that it is the sweetest thing!! So wish I could be a fly on the wall for just one day...how fun would that be!!!

3 comments:

Grandpop and Gigi said...

The Early Dance Party looks fun. It is great that they love their teachers at school and have fun days learning. They are both getting so big and grown-up!

ELMORE said...

seriously...hannah and alice anne are the sweetest little girls! isn't it the best feeling to love where you are dropping your babies off and that they love it too!

Anonymous said...

Love Hannah's braids! Looks like a big girl!