Monday, May 17, 2010

"Make-Up Day"

Last Tuesday, Alice Anne had a make-up day at school, for a day that they had to cancel her class the week before. Hannah was so confused when I told her that Alice Anne was going to have a make-up day at school. She wanted to know why she wasn't wearing make-up to school and then when we picked her up, she wanted to know why she didn't have any make-up on. Funny girl!!
Hannah and I rarely get to have a "mommy and me" day, so I was excited to let her decide what she wanted to do on our day. I gave her several options of things we could do and of course she picked "dress-up and tea party." I found the cutest little place and it really was everything that a 3-year old little girl could dream of! It was a frilly little girls shop that had a tea room in the back with walls FULL of dress-up clothes. We walked back there and I thought she was going to start drooling...she was in heaven! Pink walls filled with dress-up clothes, make-up and cupcakes...what more could she ask for!!! We had so much fun together we lost track of time...we were there for almost 3 hours! I will remember that fun day for a LONG time and I hope she will too!!!



She couldn't get enough make-up on her face!!





2 comments:

Ashley said...

ummm.... ADORABLE!!! What a special day! I have to know where this place is!

MOM said...

Those last 2 pics of the two of you are priceless. What a fun day!