Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Girls


My 2 little girls complete me. I can't imagine life without them. They make my life interesting and make me strive to be the best person I can be.

Hannah - My oldest little princess. She is such a fun, loving little toddler who makes me laugh all day long!! Like every almost 2-year old, she has her moments, but for the most part is always happy and ready to play. She is "mommy's helper" and LOVES being the big sister! She adores her baby sister and has never had a moment of jealousy.

Alice Anne - My baby!! Imagine a perfect baby girl--it would be Alice Anne. She is the sweetest, most laid back little one you'll ever meet. Her little toothless smile melts my heart and her laugh makes me laugh. I never get tired of kissing her little toes and squeezing her MANY rolls on her thighs. She gets a kick out of watching her silly big sister.



No comments: