Friday, November 21, 2008

What Have I Done to Deserve This???

What is going on in this house this morning? Everyone woke up in the best mood!!!

Alice Anne laid in her bed (after sleeping ALL night) and just talked until I went and got her up. Hannah woke up and gave me the biggest bear hug ever and said "I yuv you mommy. I had deam (dream) you"!!


After breakfast, Hannah said, "I go upstairs." No come on mommy or anything! She never does this!!! She has been upstairs for 45 minutes reading books and singing songs. I think she forgot I was here. It is the cutest thing. AND, Alice Anne is asleep in her bouncy seat. I am actually dressed with make-up on and don't look homeless for once!


Oh, and the best thing...both girls have already had dirty diapers!! Sad that I'm excited about that, but that is one less thing for me to worry about today.


What have I done to deserve this? I REALLY need to go to the grocery store asap but don't want to put an end to this wonderful day that I have going.

No comments: