Monday, December 15, 2008

A Cold Day!!

Alice Anne is such a little trooper! I found out when I dropped Hannah off at school this morning that today was her last day of school until January. I guess that's what I get for not reading the notes that are sent home...I thought I had 2 days left to shop and run around with only 1 baby. So, I dropped Hannah off and started running--and I mean RUNNING because it was freezing and 28 degrees outside all day long!!! Sweet little Alice Anne didn't cry a bit-she just smiled and laughed and talked as we went in from store to store. Alice Anne, why are you so sweet?!?! After we picked Hannah up we came home and the sweet pea took almost a 2 hour nap!! Doesn't sound like much, but for her that is big time!!!

I promise, this is not how I took her out in the cold...she was SO bundled up she was sweating!!

I think we've gotten Alice Anne's spitting up and tummy problems figured out and under control. At least I'm hoping that we do-for her sake. We have tried formula after formula and I have switched back to the soy formula because she seems to like that best. I am adding some rice cereal to her bottles to make it thicker so it will stick in her tummy better and not come back up. I just started adding the cereal yesterday, but we have hardly had any spit-up since then and she seems to feel so good! I'm so glad that we hopefully have it figured out!! And I think the little baby is cutting a tooth...


___________________________________________________________


Daddy's out of town tonight and Hannah is sleeping in mommy's bed. I let her watch Elmo in my bed while I took a shower. When Elmo was over, she rolled over and was out. She's all bundled up under the electric blanket right now. I'm hoping we'll both get some sleep :)

No comments: