Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sisters

I know I've said many times before how evident it is already that my girls love each other so much. I just think it is so cute when they "play" together. They make each other laugh and it's so sweet! Today, Hannah was playing dress-up with Alice Anne and they both had so much fun! I know it's only the beginning, and I can't wait to see them grow closer together. A sister's bond is so special!!!




Yes, Alice Anne is ALWAYS this happy!!!! Love her smile and her sweet little tongue!










Hannah loves being in the kitchen! She wants to help me cook dinner every night and wants to know the names of all of the kitchen "tools". We made cupcakes today and she had a lot of fun! She's not like most 2 year olds, though...she doesn't want to lick the batter or the icing! What's wrong with the little girl!!!!!










Alice Anne has discovered her feet and she loves playing with them...she loves bathtime, too!


No comments: