Friday, February 20, 2009

Chocolate Cinnamon Twist??

This morning when Hannah was helping me make scrambled eggs, she glanced down and something caught her eye. She gasped and looked at me with excitement and said, "Mommy, that's the biggest cinnamon twist my (I) ever see! And it's chocolate!!! Mommy, lets eat it!!!" (and she died laughing). I looked to see what she was talking about and it was this...


...the scroll on the corner of my kitchen cabinets. Some of the things she says are so funny and amaze me at the same time!!!

A little background...Brett and Hannah always go eat breakfast together on Saturday and Sunday mornings. They stop and get me a cinnamon twist at the donut store on their way home and Hannah loves running in the door and giving it to me. One morning they were out of cinnamon at the donut store, so they got me a chocolate twist. Hannah gave it to me and thought it was hilarious that I got chocolate and not cinnamon. That's how she knows what a "chocolate cinnamon twist is." Pretty funny, though, that she associated this scroll with a twist that you eat :)

1 comment:

MOM said...

Smart girl! A chocolate twist sounds good right now...wish I had one!