Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father’s Day a day late!! We were in Graham all weekend, so we got to celebrate our daddy tonight! I’m so glad that Brett got to do one of his favorite things on Father’s Day with his dad…they had a day of fishing and it sounds like it was a big success! I want to thank a couple of pretty special dads in my life:

To Brett:
I knew a long time ago that Brett would be a fabulous daddy, but I never imagined he would be as good as he is. He really amazes me every day at how good he is with the girls and he just seems to get better and better. He loves his girls more that words can describe. He is totally devoted to doing what is best for his girls and he will do whatever it takes. I am so thankful that our girls have such a loving, affectionate, devoted, and patient daddy. He does more for us than anyone could ever ask for and he always does it with such a good attitude! He has such special bonds with both girls and he is so good about spending special one-on-one time with each of them. It is so evident how much Hannah and Alice Anne love and adore their daddy, and nothing makes me happier! Brett, thank you for being THE BEST Daddy that we ever could have imagined!!!

To My Dad:
Happy Father’s Day! Thank you for being the best dad I ever could have asked for. With 3 girls, my dad is the center of most jokes around our house, but he is a good sport and always just rolls his eyes and laughs right along with us. He loves his girls more than anything, and he would do anything for us. He is gracious, a man of integrity, a good listener, a big family man and a hard worker. Being a teenager of a child psychologist wasn't easy, and I never got away with a lie, but dad, you did good! He always taught me right from wrong. My girls adore him, and he is the best Papa we could ever have. I am so proud to be his daughter. I love you, dad!

To My Father-in-Law:
I am so thankful for my father-in-law. He taught my husband the important things in life and he taught him to do everything that he does to the best of his ability. He taught Brett how to be the dad that he is today and for that I am so thankful! He is honest, hard working, encouraging, and always leads by example. He is the best Grandpop and my girls are crazy about him! Happy Father’s Day, Danny! We love you!

I will have to come back and post pictures of Daddy and the girls...no one would cooperate with my picture taking tonight! But here's what the girls did for their daddy...
Our best shot at their hand and foot prints!

When you have 2 princesses as daughters, of course you're going to get a princess crown for Father's Day!!

I had to post this one because I think it's so funny that Alice Anne would still sit in her bumbo. This thing was put up a long time ago, but I had to figure out how she could help us make daddy's favorite strawberry cake and she was excited to help!

The finished product. Hannah was dying for Brett to come home ALL day so she could eat some cake!!!

No comments: