Sunday, June 28, 2009

So Sweet!!

Are these not the SWEETEST pictures?!?! I just love them! I was in the kitchen cooking lunch after church and the girls were in the den loving on each other so I ran in and grabbed my camera. So glad I did!!
Another sweet thing...we were walking to the car after church and Hannah said so loud, "I love you soooo much mommy, daddy, and Allie Bally!!!" So Sweet!!! Melted my heart!



And a couple of pics from the fun water park on Saturday. Thanks for telling us about it, Ashley!! It was a huge hit!!!

Taking a break in the shade and munching on peaches and watermelon! Alice Anne loved her peach!!

Alice Anne and I had so much fun sitting and splashing in the waves while Hannah and daddy floated in the lazy river. Hannah LOVED the big water slide, too! She talked mommy into going down it with her...about 30 times!

They could have done this all day long!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ha ha! I am so glad you all went and had fun- we'll all have to go together now! What slide did Hannah want to go on? How brave! Molly is not a fan- but if she saw her Hannah do it, she may change her tune!