Thursday, November 5, 2009

Obsessed!!!

After a little one-year old stinker in our house decided to chunk my camera across the room, I was forced to get the camera I have been dying to get for a long time!! I think I'm obsessed...I LOVE IT!!!! I have literally been snapping away for 2 days! So, get ready to see lots of pics, because I am really going to have a hard time narrowing my pictures down now!
Some pics of our morning outside. It is absolutely gorgeous here and we have spent every single second outside this week. The girls can entertain themselves out there forever!

Looking at the leaf to see if it's a pretty one

Fertilizing her flowers

Inspecting another leaf's beauty

Look at this sassy little pose!!

Trying to get Alice Anne to chase her to get the painted pumpkin



Yesterday Alice Anne turned 15 months! She has been such a little stinker the past week, but yesterday afternoon she decided to change back to her old self and I'm loving it! She's not walking yet, but she's really, really close. Hannah started walking 4 days after her 15 month check-up and I'm guessing Alice Anne will be right with her sister on that one. She still doesn't talk much at all when other people are around...is she going to be my shy one?? But she talks when it's just us and home and when she wants to talk, she talks up a storm! This morning we went on a little walk and she was a little chatterbox! I can't remember everything she was saying, but here are some of the things she pointed out to me on our walk:


lee (leaf); tee (tree); sky; ca (car); fffff (flower); bir (bird); aco (acorn); tata do (Sasha dog: the Grabham's dog); nana ri (showing me that Hannah was riding her tricycle); no wa, no wa, no wa (no walk: what she said over and over when we came inside and she wanted to keep walking)

2 comments:

MOM said...

What? You didn't tell me about the camera? What did you get? The pics are great.

Ashley said...

YEAH for your new camera! I'm so glad you got it and your photos are so beautiful! I can tell a huge difference. It makes it so fun, doesn't it?!?