Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had such a fun Thanksgiving! Brett's parents, sister and grandmother were here and my parents and Sarah, Taylor and Carter were here. We missed you Mary!! We ate A LOT and the kids had lots of fun!! I have SO much to be Thankful for, but most of all, I am so thankful for my 2 precious little girls and my fabulous husband!! They make me happier than I ever could have imagined!!

Friday we went to Highland Park Village for their Christmas festival. It was kind-of a flop...until they started blaring 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree' and all the kids got on the "dance floor" and started dancing. Hannah wasn't into it, but Alice Anne went out there so fast and started doing her thing! She is so funny to watch dance...she sticks her tongue out and has the cutest little moves! Alice Anne finally got Hannah out there to dance with her!!


How sweet is this...Alice Anne just hugging on her big sister.

Sweet Cousins!
Hannah had fun decorating her Christmas tree in the play room!

The girls left yesterday morning to go to Waco. Brett and I are leaving tomorrow for Costa Rica and I can't wait!! It was so hard telling them bye and of course, I cried.
Poor little Hannah is having a hard time in Waco and is really home sick. It makes me feel awful, but my dad keeps telling me that it's good for her. It's just so hard because they don't understand when you leave them...

No comments: