Monday, December 7, 2009

Costa Rica

What a fabulous vacation Brett and I just had!! We had so much fun in Costa Rica and enjoyed the warm weather before coming home to the freezing cold! We missed the girls a ton, but the break was much needed!!

This is the house that we stayed in and it was incredible!! The little roof behind us is where the hammocks were on the roof of our house, over looking the ocean! It was so relaxing to just lay there and listen to the ocean.
Isn't this sunset beautiful?!?! Dorky, I know, but we went to this awesome place nearly every night and watched the sunset.
On the zip-line together in the middle of the jungle. This was a blast!!!

Brett the fisherman! He reeled in the fish while we were there!!

Now, after the day I've had today, I'm ready for another vacation!!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome....so good you get to take time for "yall" and go to a FUN place. I liked your last line....NO KIDDING, after today I definitely need a VACATION!! So fun reading about your family! Who would have thought 15yrs ago we would be where we are today. God has blessed us both so much!!

Ashley said...

Looks like you both had a blast! I'm so jealous!!!

maryleighedmonds said...

What an incredible vacation! Now I want to go visit... and watching the sunset isn't dorky.

ELMORE said...

i am so jealous too! those pics are beautiful! i know yall had a blast! we love watching sunsets too! hope to see yall soon.