Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swim Lessons

I'm so behind on blogging. Hannah completely stopped napping about 4 weeks ago and any free time that I had was thrown out the window. All those lost naps have really caught up with her in the whining department, so this week I put my foot down and she's taken great naps the past 2 days. Fingers crossed that this is the new norm!!


Hannah finished up her swim lessons a couple of weeks ago and she did an awesome job! I was amazed at how much she improved and how comfortable she now is in the water. She's jumping off the side of the pool and swimming to the steps. She loves the monkey walk, tummy and back float, and she's got her "paddle and kick" down! She jumped off the diving board at swimming lessons, but I haven't been able to get her to do it at our pool yet. We're so proud of her!!!
I LOVED her teachers...Mrs. Jessica and Ms. Hannah

2 comments:

meredith said...

is it bad that i'm peer pressuring stella with pictures of hannah swimming and standing on the diving board? she is scared of swim lessons for some reason... i wish she would just go.

MOM said...

Way to go, Hannah!
She's getting so big!