Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Beautiful Day at the Park

It is absolutely gorgeous here today! I pulled out my shorts and the girls sported sun dresses. I was a little nervous going to the park because I really don't want Alice Anne's allergies to flare up again, but I decided to give it a shot. She didn't seem to be bothered and the wind really wasn't bad. We met some friends up there and had a picnic. Both of the girls had a blast!! Hannah did NOT want to leave but it was nap time. I couldn't narrow my pictures down, so there are a lot!!

It was so fun watching Alice Anne and Annie interact. They just laughed at each other!

Sweet little baby feet!!
Trying so hard to get those puffs!


2 comments:

MOM said...

Emily,those pictures are priceless.
I'm so glad AA is feeling better!

Lee Carter said...

Hi Emma

The girls look beautiful in their white dresses. You're such a great mom! The girls are blessed to have you and Brett as their parents. Love, Dad