Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Today we had picture perfect weather and we spent as much of it as possible outside. We met Milam and Molly at our favorite park this morning for a picnic and lots of playtime. The swans were beautiful and fun to feed until one attacked sweet Molly...a vicious attack that I'm sure will leave the kiddos scared of swans for a while!!
We came home from the park just in time for naps and then headed back out to our neighborhood park or "daddy's park" as Hannah calls it. It's the park that Brett takes Hannah to every Saturday morning and Hannah made sure to let me know that I wasn't doing the horse's, monkey bars, slide, etc. like daddy does...I thought it was so sweet because I know how special their park time is and how much Hannah and daddy both love it! And, I'll be the 1st to admit that I'm not nearly as fun at the park as daddy is!!!

We went straight from the park to meet Katy, David and Ava for a St. Patrick's Day dinner. The girls had so much fun and we all laugh at Alice Anne every time because she has SO much fun just watching and laughing at the "big" girls. She wants to be big and play with them so bad!! And she adores Ava and thinks she is the funniest little girl--other than Hannah!!
What do you think about the bow?! Can she pull it off? Promise, I'm not that bad...it's just Hannah's!

No comments: