Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Sweet Little Baby's Back!!!

I think I have my sweet little girl back!!! My poor little baby has been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. I don't mean just a runny nose...she has been really sick...not eating, fussy, sleeping a lot during the day, waking up in the middle of the night, coughing, throwing up...you get the picture. I thought it was never going to end and I'm sure she did too. Yesterday was our worst day and I thought she was going downhill again and then this morning she woke up a new little girl--all smiles and laughs!! Oh how I have missed her little laugh! 2 1/2 weeks is a long time! And to top it all off, she's cutting a tooth. Poor little thing. I'm so glad you're feeling better Alice Anne!!!

Look how good she's sitting up! I pulled this out of the garage this morning and she LOVES it!



No comments: