Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bye, Mommy, Daddy & Alice Anne

We were all sitting in the den this afternoon playing and having fun. Out of the blue, Hannah pops up and runs to the front door and this is how the conversation went...

Hannah: "BYE, Mommy, Daddy & Alice Anne!"
Mommy: "Hannah, where are you going?"
Hannah: "Over to that house" (pointing to the house across the street)
Daddy: "We're going to miss you Hannah. When are you going to come home?"
Hannah: (after thinking real hard), "In 30 days"
Mommy: "30 Days!! That's a long time! You're going to get hungry. What are you going to eat?"
Hannah: "My (I) go to the grocery store and get cookie."
Mommy: "OK, come give us kisses before you leave." (she came back in the den and gave all 3 of us a kiss and went back to the door)
Hannah: (trying really hard to unlock the door) "Mommy, HELP!"
Mommy: "Hannah, what's wrong?"
Hannah: "I lock my (me) in"
Mommy: "I guess you'll have to just stay home"
Hannah: (looking out the window) "I'm sorry other house!"
Alice Anne, happy that big sister is sticking around!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

That's so cute...we loved having her in Waco!