Thursday, July 9, 2009

Alice Anne's 1st Trip Away From Home

I think Alice Anne had just as much fun in Waco as we did in California! She got every one's undivided attention and I'm sure she loved every minute of it! It was her 1st time to be away from home without us, and she did so well! We missed her so much and seeing how excited Alice Anne and Hannah were to see each other when we went to pick her up, was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! Alice Anne didn't take her eyes off of her big sister for hours!! I think she finally realized that I was there, but I'm not nearly as exciting as Hannah!

She spent Thursday-Sunday at Great Granny's house with Gigi and Aunt Bekah...




And then went to Jammy and Papa's from Sunday-Tuesday.

1 comment:

ELMORE said...

so special for alice anne to have all the attention with the family!