Monday, July 27, 2009

Hannah's Waco Trip #2

Hannah went home with Jammy for a couple of days and left her bag at home!!! She got to Waco with her car seat...and that's it!!! They made do and Hannah still had the time of her life!!!


I think they must have spent hours in the green pool!!


Brett and I called to tell her goodnight the 1st night she was there and my dad said that they were going through every t-shirt in the house trying to find one that Hannah would agree to wear. I got Hannah on the phone and told her that I used to wear the red one when I was a little girl and I think that solved the problem.

One of her FAVORITE things to do at my parents house is to look through photo albums. My mom said that when they 1st got there, she went straight to one of the photo albums and wanted to look through it. She asks questions the whole time about what every one's doing. She's looking through an album with my dad here...

Hannah and Jammy after a swim

And my mom said they had to get a picture of this because this is Hannah's favorite place to go when she's in Waco...Jason's Deli!?!?!?!

They went over to see Granny but she wasn't home. Hannah sitting on her front porch watching and hoping that she'll drive up...

2 comments:

MOM said...

We made some fun memories!

maryleighedmonds said...

Love the Harry Potter tshirt! Did Hannah and Dad ride on that motorcycle to Jason's Deli?