Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sing A Song About The Heartland

My mom and my sisters have gotten onto me for 2 1/2 years for not using my video camera. I pulled it out of the closet a couple of weeks ago and have been trying to figure out how to work it since then...the exact reason I haven't used it, I am SO technically challenged.

I wanted to get Hannah singing The Heartland song by George Strait. Totally random, I know! Hannah always says, "daddy, lets sing a song," and daddy always starts singing this song to her. It's really funny.

I videotaped this while she was waiting for Mary Aldon to come and get her to go to dance class, so she was a little distracted.

I hope this video works!!!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

AHHH! So cute! I take a lot of videos, but have no clue how to get them on my computer and online... hmm... I may have to work on that!

MOM said...

That is so precious! So glad you got it out and got it working. You'll love having videos later on!

maryleighedmonds said...

It's about time!! That is precious. You have to start taking more videos because I love seeing the girls in more than pictures!

Bekah Belf said...

That is so cute!!!!

maryleighedmonds said...

By the way, I've shown this video to anyone and everyone who is willing to watch :)

Bekah Belf said...

Me too Mary!!!! I just watched it again for the 100 time! I show the blog to anyone and everyone as well! My co-works see it almost daily! Last night I was at a football party and instead of watching the game I was showing picture of AA & H!

Kelly said...

Emily,
I love this. Such a cute little girl. It was good to hear your voice too...you sound just the same...it's been years. So glad we can keep up through blogs!
Kelly