Friday, October 16, 2009

Finally...Park Weather!

We saw the sun today for the first time in weeks!! Hannah even noticed that it had been a while. She said, "mommy, the sun came back!" We met a couple of friends at the park for a picnic and they all had a really good time.

Hannah threw a fit when it was time to go, like I've never seen from her before. Literally crying while hanging on to the bars with both her arms and legs and she would not let go. We had quite a talk about that when we got in the car and she brought it back up at bedtime tonight. Said, "mommy, next time we go to the park I won't cry. Can we go back?" I guess our "talk" sunk in. Lets hope so!!

Sweet Anna Kate and Alice Anne

I had to get her out of this swing...I literally thought she was going to fall asleep in it!
What a sweet little pumpkin!!


1 comment:

MOM said...

Oh, I can't imagine H throwing a fit like that! I'm sure she won't do it again.:)