Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Funny Girls

The girls have spent hours playing in their "tent" this week!! Alice Anne plays hide-and-seek and Hannah thinks it's a secret hiding place. I think this might become a permanent fixture in my dining room!!

I love her smile in this pic!

This might not look as funny as it is, but here's the story...
Hannah has these funny looking rubber teeth that she puts in her mouth and makes everyone laugh. Alice Anne keeps getting those teeth and hanging them out of her mouth and then will come stick her head in your face thinking she's the funniest thing. It's so funny!!

Monday, Hannah helped me cook dinner for 4 different families. We took dinner to a friend that just had a baby, a friend that's on bed rest, Granny Phyla and Mickey and our neighbor down the street. The lady down the street is an older lady that doesn't have any family around and she is always so happy to see the girls. So, I told Hannah that we would take dinner to her once a week. I think my little girl that has a heart of gold wants us to become meals on wheels. She told me everyone that she wants to take dinner to next week...and her list is LONG! She said, "mommy, they are so happy when we bring them food because they were hungry when we got there. We need to take them some more food!" Guess we better get to cooking!! How do you tell a little girl that we can't take someone food??

1 comment:

Lane Olson said...

ok...your really are superwoman. i can't seem to get dinner cooked for my own family! your friends and neighbors are lucky to have you and sweet hannah!