Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fun with Ava

The rain interrupted our plans once again!! We planned on picking Ava up this morning and heading to the pumpkin patch. Hannah was so excited about going to see the pumpkins with Ava, so I had to come up with a new plan that would get them just as excited. We headed to Valley View Mall. I know...it's soooo sketchy, but no one is ever there and they have a carousel and train that can't be near as nasty as any of the others because I've never seen a soul on it! The girls LOVED it!! They had just as much fun in the car playing with Alice Anne. They thought it was the funniest game to call her "Allyson." They'd yell "Allyson" and die laughing and Alice Anne just laughed right along with them! After we rode all the rides we headed to Chick-fil-a. Hannah and Ava were so cute running around holding hands. I bet I had 5 people ask me if they were twins. I guess because they're the same size...because they don't look a thing alike!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ava had so much fun with your girls!! Thank you for taking her!