Friday, January 15, 2010

Dance

I haven't had much to post about this week-unless I want to post about how fussy and grumpy Alice Anne has been-and I really don't want to do that. I'll just say that every second of my time this week has been spent trying to find an excuse to why she has been screaming all day long, every day. I can't use "teething" as an excuse forever--although she is cutting a bunch of teeth, but it can't be that bad! Please, Please, Please say a prayer that her old personality will come back REAL soon, because I don't have much patience left in me!!!! Brett's been out of town this week and of course and as soon as he walked in the door yesterday, she was a perfect angel, so I doubt he believes a word I've been saying about her :)


On the other hand, Hannah has had a fabulous week! At dance on Tuesday, her teacher pulled me aside and said that she wanted Hannah to try the 3-4 yr old class instead of the 2-3 yr old class. She said she thought Hannah was ready for it and needed a challenge. That was the best thing that happened to her all week! She has literally been dancing around the house all week long and has showed me all of her new moves that she learned in her new class. The most exciting part is that she got some new tap shoes, since now she'll be doing tap and ballet. She LOVES the shoes and thinks it's pretty cool that she has to bring a dance bag to her class with her shoes in it.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hope AA goes back to being a sweetie pie ASAP- I know that is so hard~

YEA for Hannah! That is so exciting for her!

Lane Olson said...

go hannah! that's great...i bet she is so proud. my sweet S has been a mess too. i am blaming it on teeth....for now.