Saturday, January 30, 2010

Still My Little Baby

Let me just start out by saying it is still the sick house around here. I mean...I don't know what is going on, but I feel like we've been either cutting teeth or sick since Christmas. Hannah was up most of the night last night with a stomach bug and Alice Anne is still pitiful! We've all just been laying on the couch with electric blankets all day! I'm so ready for pretty weather and well kids. Today was the first time I left the house since Wed. afternoon and I only got to leave today to go get the girls some medicine!

I thought this picture was so cute!! Alice Anne was hysterically crying this morning and nothing would calm her down. Since I've been home bound for so long, I've been de-cluttering and listing stuff on Craigslist. One of the things I listed was an old baby swing, so I had it out for someone to come get. Literally nothing would settle her down, so I tried putting her in the swing. I was afraid that my big baby might break it, but she didn't and it calmed her down instantly. It was the funniest thing...it was like she was 4 months old again! She just sat in the swing while I sang to her for about 15 minutes. When I took her out, she freaked out again, so back in the swing she went...maybe I should re-think selling this thing :)

Is this not the most pitiful little sick face you've ever seen?? She had this dazed look all day.

3 comments:

MOM said...

Poor babies...and poor mommy!
Mary used to love her swing...I don't know if she was that old, but she was pretty big.
Hope everyone is a little better today.

maryleighedmonds said...

Just read this comment... mom, you talking about me behind my back?

Grandpop and Gigi said...

Allie Ballie looks like she is miserable. Poor little one. I am so sorry to hear about all the problems and hope tomorrow is better.