Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bedtime Fun

Hannah LOVES going in with me to get Alice Anne up...and Alice Anne is just as excited to see her big sister! Hannah always wants to get in bed with Alice Anne and they would play in bed all morning long if I let them. They are so cute and sweet to each other. They hug and laugh at each other and Hannah likes pretending she's a baby to make Alice Anne laugh. I love watching them together!

Hannah is totally eyeing Alice Anne's paci...it's so tempting!!!

Hannah was so funny. After I got them out of the baby bed, my camera was on the floor and I was sitting in the rocker feeding Alice Anne. Hannah brought my camera over to me and said, "Mommy, take my picture. I look at you and smile cheese!" She then went and sat in the rocker and jumped up real fast and frantically said, "WAIT, Mommy...I need an animal!" as she went and dug in the toy basket for the perfect animal. She found the animal she wanted and went back and sat in the rocker and said, "OK mommy, my ready."


This was a hard picture for me to take, because, without going into details, Hannah was sitting on the potty having a hard time. But, what I was actually trying to capture was so sweet...her head was in her lap on her blankies, but when I walked in, she popped her head up.

1 comment:

MOM said...

How cute! AA's got the little "Cindy Lou Who" hairdo goin' on!