Monday, April 6, 2009

Potty Time!!

Hannah has been in panties and accident free for 3+ days now!!! WooHoo!!! She is very excited about it and very proud. We visited the Costco bathroom THREE times yesterday and had to check-out the bathroom at the neighborhood mexican restaurant, too. But, the BIG news is that she wore her panties to school today! We talked about it a lot yesterday and let her decide if she wanted to wear a diaper or panties to school. She very quickly decided that she wanted to do the panties. I was a little worried because none of the other kids in her class are potty trained and I didn't want this to discourage her. But, she was excited to show everyone Elmo and I had a hard time keeping her pants up in the hallway at school b/c she honestly wanted to show everyone she saw!! When I picked her up this afternoon, she had stickers on her shirt and the same clothes on that I dropped her off in...NO ACCIDENTS!!! I'm so proud of her!
Showing off her big Elmo panties
Tackling Alice Anne
The EXTRA Special Treat she got when she got home from school

3 comments:

MOM said...

High five, Hannah! That's wonderful!

MOM said...

High five, Hannah! That's wonderful!

Kelly said...

Emily!! I love your blog. I had no idea Hannah was potty trained. Wow. Could you please ask her to talk to Lucy about this. Lucy will have nothing to do with the potty.