Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Eggs and a BIG Lollipop

Hannah was SO excited to go to school today for her school Easter egg hunt. She had the best time and was so proud to show off the eggs that she found.





A couple of weeks ago I was at the mall and saw this lollipop in the window of the candy store. I had to get it and I pulled it out this afternoon for Hannah. Her jaw dropped when she saw it and she couldn't get her hands on it fast enough. She mainly just stared at it, proud that it was hers. She obviously didn't get to eat all of it...after about 15 minutes I explained that the lollipop needed to go inside and take a nap. I made sure to hide it where she WILL NOT find it until I'm ready to pull it out again.




She would not take her eyes off of the squirrel up in the tree...she was so afraid that he was going to come get her lollipop!











Telling mommy not to put the lollipop down for a nap.

Happy Alice Anne!

So excited to see Stella!
Dancing for Yates

We're so excited that they're our new neighbors!!!

1 comment:

MOM said...

How fun to have the Grabhams across the street!
I've never seen a lollipop quite like that!