Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We Love Aunt Bekah!!

When I started thinking about getting a part-time job I had mixed feelings about it. I was excited about being out in the business world again...I have really missed it. But, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find anyone that I trusted to keep the girls while I worked. I wanted someone that truly loved my girls.
I was talking to Bekah one day and mentioned to her that if she heard of anyone looking for a part-time nanny job, to let me know. Bekah said she would be interested, for the time being--and I was absolutely thrilled to say the least!!
My girls ADORE their Aunt Bekah. Hannah is always so excited to tell me what they have done and to show me what cool art project they did. And although Alice Anne can't tell me, I know she loves her just as much as her big sister does!
Thank you so much Bekah for taking such good care of the girls when you're here!! It means so much to Brett and me!!!

2 comments:

MOM said...

You are so fortunate to have
Bekah helping with the girls. They are blessed to have 3 wonderful aunts!

Bekah Belf said...

Ahhhh! Thank you! I love y’all too! I am thankful for the opportunity to get to spend so much quality time with my sweet nieces! I look forward to every second!