Thursday, April 30, 2009

Books and A Train Ride

We spent the morning at home and I think we read about every book in this house...and that's A LOT!! It was a lot of fun, though, because they will both just cuddle up with me on the couch and listen to books. Hannah wanted to read her nursery rhyme book (that she has memorized) to Alice Anne and they were so sweet!! I love all of the pictures from today because they say so much about how the girls feel about each other. Hannah is in love with Alice Anne and always wants to make sure that she is included and taken care of. Alice Anne ADORES her big sister and wants to be big like her so bad! She thinks Hannah is the funniest person alive and she watches every move that Hannah makes in awe! Hannah hugs Alice Anne all day long. A lot of the time it looks like Alice Anne is being tackled, but Alice Anne knows what Hannah is trying to do :)








I had to run to the mall and we saw a choo-choo train and HAD to ride it! I wasn't really afraid of swine flu germs while we were there b/c there is never anyone at this mall and I've never seen anyone on the train. But, I'm starting to get a little freaked out about the flu and I think I'll keep the girls in for quite a while!
Hannah and Alice Anne both LOVED the train ride!! Hannah thought that we were going to be at home when the train stopped and was confused when we ended up right where we started.







3 comments:

MOM said...

So sweet...sisters are pretty special! (I noticed Hannah got her nails painted.)

Ashley said...

They are SO sweet! You can just see the love they have for each other in their eyes! What mall has that? Is it the dreaded Valley View? Molly would love that!

maryleighedmonds said...

They are so sweet to each other. Sisters are special (corny but true)!
Hannah I love your pink finger nails!