Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Sick

Sweet Hannah woke up from her nap yesterday complaining that her tummy hurt. As the afternoon progressed, she began shaking and got a fever. It breaks my heart to see either one of my girls sick and I don't know which one is worse...the baby that's sick and can't tell you where she hurts or the 2 year old that's able to tell how bad she really feels. Even when she's sick, Hannah is still so sweet and never fails to use her manners. Every time I ask her if she wants juice, crackers, etc., her response is always a pitiful little "Yes Ma'am or No Ma'am"...so polite! Every time I ask her how her tummy feels she says, "Like Strawberries". Don't know where that came from, but it's really cute said in a little sick voice.

I hope you feel better real soon sweet girl!!





3 comments:

Lane Olson said...

poor baby. one of my friends got the stomach bug over the weekend as was sleeping in milam's room...i anticipate we'll all have it soon :( let me know if you need anything!

Ashley said...

No! Sweet baby girl! It is so sad when they talk about feeling sick. Hope she feels better soon!

Kelly said...

I am so sorry she is so sick. I have to bring Meredith her proofs tomorrow at some point and am happy to do anything. If you need us to entertain Alice Anne for a while, we can. Let me know. I hope she is better asap. Sending lots of love your way.