Friday, May 1, 2009

Better Late Than Never

I realized yesterday that I hadn't taken the girls pictures in the bluebonnets this year. When you live in Texas, bluebonnet pictures are a must! I was so afraid that I wasn't going to be able to find any this late in the season, but we found a good patch and the girls had fun playing in them. Hannah had the hardest time finding the perfect flower to take home for Daddy, Wally and Cricket (her doll), but she finally picked them out and was very proud to bring them home and hand them out!

4 comments:

MOM said...

Can't believe you found such a pretty patch this late in the season!

Kelly said...

These are beautiful! I love the pics.

maryleighedmonds said...

Daddy and Wally deserve flowers, but I don't know about Creepy Cricket...

Bekah Belf said...

Ohhhh, I miss the girls SO much! I can't wait to get to see them! Isn't illegal to pick bluebonnets??? :)