Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer is Officially Here

Today was Hannah's last day of school for the year. She has had THE BEST YEAR and has loved every second of her school experience! I can't say enough good things about Good Shepherd and about her teachers!

I have had mixed feelings about summer being here. On one hand, it's summer, and what isn't fun about summer? Last year I was huge pregnant and so busy with house stuff I don't feel like we really enjoyed our summer...but this year, we will definitely enjoy it. On the other hand, with summer here, that means that my little girl is one year older and a whole year has gone by. Oh, I don't want these girls to grow up!!

A cute little story...Yesterday on our way to dance class, we stopped by Starbucks to get gift cards for Hannah's teachers. Hannah asked what we were doing and I told her that we were getting a present for Ms. Carrie and Ms. Carol. She asked what we were getting them and I told her that we were getting them a gift card so they could go to the coffee shop and get coffee. She looked up at me and said, "Mommy, only get it for Ms. Carol. Ms. Carrie doesn't drink coffee, she drinks water. Only Ms. Carol drinks coffee." I thought surely Hannah doesn't know her teachers that well, right? I was so curious, so I asked her teachers this morning...yep, she was so right! Ms. Carol said she's totally addicted to coffee and Ms. Carrie drinks water all day! My girl is so observant!!


Ready for School!!!

She would not take the goofy sun visor off that they made at school!BFF's...Mary Alden and Hannah


1 comment:

maryleighedmonds said...

Oh my goodness, Hannah looks like such a big girl - I can't believe it!