Friday, May 15, 2009

Wild Walk

I thought I had such a great idea this afternoon. It's always so hard to take Wally AND both girls on a walk. But, I thought that since Hannah loves to push Alice Anne in her car, I'd let her do that while I walked Wally. Great idea...until we got to the end of the long block and Hannah squats down, screams, and says she really has to go to the bathroom. "Can you hold it?," I asked her. She said no, and it was obvious that she wasn't going to be able to. So, I decided to go up to our old next door neighbor's house and see if we could use her bathroom. She wasn't home, so I told Hannah we were going to run home. She ran for about 8 feet and started screaming that she really had to go. Shoot...I really didn't want an accident in the middle of the street!! So, I picked Hannah up and ran as fast as I could...holding Hannah, pushing the car with Alice Anne in it, and holding Wally's leash!! I REALLY hope no one saw me...I look goofy enough running by myself-can't imagine what I looked like dragging these 3 with me!!! We made it just in time!

6 comments:

MOM said...

That is so funny! I'm just picturing that scene and laughing. Glad you made it home in time.

Bekah Belf said...

That is so funny! What a big girl for holding it! I am so proud of her! I wish that I could have seen yall!!! LOL!

Bekah Belf said...

I LOVE the pink glasses!

Claire Coleman said...

I laughed out loud as I read this. The funny things we do for our children!

Ashley said...

SO funny! I have been in thats scene several times including one hectic one at Target where I nearly knocked down some shoppers trying to make it to the potty! Big girl for holding it!

maryleighedmonds said...

I would have paid good money to have seen that! I'm picturing it right now... haha!