Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Waco Trip - #1

Since daddy and Uncle Taylor went to Utah to go fishing, the girls and I packed up and headed to Waco for Memorial Day Weekend. It was a fun filled weekend...and I have a ton of pictures so I'm going to have to split the posts up.
We started our weekend off at Kiddieland Friday morning with Jammy.

Hannah loved riding the train!
Then we headed over to Aunt Sarah's house for lunch with Granny!


Then to the park...


A visit from Granddaddy...

And then bath time for 3 dirty and tired kiddos!!

All of our clothes were over at Jammy and Papa's, but we ended up staying at Baby Carter's house, so Alice Anne had to borrow some of Carter's pj's. Hannah looked at Alice Anne and said, "Mommy, who is that?" She'd never seen her baby sister in blue pj's with trucks on them!!

4 comments:

maryleighedmonds said...

Wow, all 3 of them match in their yellow outfits! I'm sure that's the only time Hannah will ever see Alice in in blue truck pjs :)

Kelly said...

I am CRACKING UP about Hannah asking who Alice Anne was in the boy pjs. So cute!!

Ashley said...

SO funny that Hannah didn't recognize Alice Anne! That is such a great story! Glad you all had such a fun trip:)

MOM said...

Such a fun weekend. I cannot tell a lie....I was SO tired yesterday, but I'm revived today!