Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Daddy Park

I think I've talked about Brett and Hannah's weekend tradition of going to the park. They go at least once every Saturday and every Sunday--cold or hot, rain or shine, they're always there! They both love it, and when they go, they're literally gone for a couple of hours. They always say that they can't wait until Alice Anne can walk, so she can go with them. The park they go to doesn't have a baby swing and unless you can walk, it's really not that much fun...unless you're allowed to eat mulch :)

On Mother's Day, mommy and Alice Anne got to go with them. I was so excited because I really wanted to get pictures and document their special tradition. Hannah learns SO much at the park! She was so proud to run around an show Alice Anne and me everything that she has learned to do and I was really impressed! This is where she has learned how to play kickball, how to walk on the balance beam, how to climb walls, climb ropes, seesaw, go down the BIG girl slide and all sorts of fun stuff! And they have made up a song to go with every activity. It's so cute! Daddy is so patient and such a good teacher! He really needs to be a coach! I love watching him encourage Hannah and teach her how to do something when she's frustrated. I really learn a lot watching him interact with Hannah! He's never admitted it before, but I know he is determined to make sure that these girls do NOT get my coordination!!

If you've ever heard Hannah talk about the chickens, Mrs. Cow, Mr. Goat and Mr. Pig, this is where they live.





























4 comments:

Bekah Belf said...

How sweet!!!

MOM said...

What a cool park, and a fun tradition for Brett and Hannah!

Ashley said...

How fun! Hannah looks like a pro on some of that big kid equipment! I'm impressed! How neat Brett and Hannah have that special time together... that will be a very special memory for her!

Lane Olson said...

what park is that? looks like heaven for milam! the girls are so precious and getting so big..