Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Alice Anne is 9 Months!!

Look at this SWEET Baby Girl!! She was 9 months old yesterday. I can't believe that 9 months has gone by and I can't imagine life without her! She brightens every one's day and puts a smile on my face every morning!! She went for her check-up yesterday and checked out perfect! She did not make a peep the whole entire visit and didn't even whimper a little cry!

Her name around the house has evolved from Alice Anne to more commonly called (by Hannah especially) Ali Bali. That is how Hannah refers to her and Brett and I do, too, a lot of the time! She is THE BEST sleeper! She takes 2 - two hour naps a day and sleeps for 12-13 hours straight at night! Even though, based on her size, you would think she's the biggest eater, she's really not. She drinks 22-24 oz. of formula a day and she is NOT into baby food anymore!! Just like every other aspect, she wants to be big like her big sister. She wants to eat whatever Hannah is eating and for the most part, we let her. She does not like having her diaper changed, but is MAD when it is even the slightest bit wet!! She only has her 2 bottom teeth, but I think her 2 top ones will cut through pretty soon. She loves to play with Hannah; peek-a-boo books are her favorite; and she is a fast crawler-especially when Hannah has an interesting toy that she wants! Separation anxiety is just starting to evolve. It's not very severe and it's not necessarily specific to me, but if I leave the room and Brett or Hannah come with me and she's left in the room alone - she is not happy! She is social and doesn't want to be alone, so she quickly reminds us that we need to come get her! Her MANY rolls and her infectious smile are by far my favorite features of her!! She makes me popular wherever we go because everyone comments on what a happy and sweet baby she is!!
I could go on and on, but basically I love this little pumpkin more than words can describe and she has brightened my world!!!

Her 9 month stats:
Weight-21 lbs. 14 oz. (93%)
Height-29.75" (98%)


No comments: