Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to Normal

The sweet baby is back to her sweet self!! One of her teeth cut through Saturday night and she woke up yesterday morning a new baby!!! And, she decided a few days ago that she was going to like whole milk...she had been rejecting it for weeks and I had tried everything and I was really getting stressed about it! Finally she gave in! My life today was so much easier!!
Sitting outside in the HEAT drinking a smoothie and watching Hannah learn how to skate.
We got Hannah some roller skates this weekend. We are determined for our girls to not get my coordination!! Hannah thought she was pretty cool and kept saying she was an "ice skater"

We had a few falls but she didn't seem to mind

Tomorrow morning my friend Kelly is going to photograph the girls. It will be Alice Anne's 1-year portraits and I wanted to get a few of the girls together. I can't wait...Kelly is SOOO good and I love her style!!! Check out Kelly's photo blog at http://lala-photography.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait for your session in the morning!!! So happy sweet Alice Anne is back. I knew she would come back! :) I want them to be extra lovey for me!!

MOM said...

Yea!!! AA is back to her sweet self. I think you meant to say your "lack of coordination"...but you aren't that uncoordinated! You were pretty good at the MC Hammer!

maryleighedmonds said...

Glad Alice Anne is feeling better. I'm not sure what mom is talking about... but I should bring my roller blades to Texas when I come back so Hannah and I can skate together!

Grandpop and Gigi said...

Little Miss Fussy Pants is gone and sweet little Alice Anne is back! The photo session with Kelly must have gone really well. The photos are amazing!