Saturday, August 22, 2009

WEAK!!!

Ohhhhh...this little baby is making me so weak!!! This is what I've seen ALL. DAY. LONG. for the past week if I'm not holding her.
She has 2 teeth that are really trying to come in but they just won't! Please tell me that these teeth are the problem and that I don't have a child that's changing personalities on me!! And, when she's not happy, she's not very nice. I know, I shouldn't complain because the majority of the time she's the sweetest baby on the block, but...
No one believes me either, because she ONLY acts this way around mommy and Hannah. The second daddy comes home, she's a perfect angel...ahhhhh!!! She has been hitting and pulling mine and Hannah's hair all week. Poor little Hannah just looks at me and says, "mommy, what's wrong with her?" Teeth...please come through so we can have our sweet girl back!!!
Has anyone else experienced the same frustration in their baby when they're teething? Tell me I'm not the only one!!!! Really, I'm just weak and worn out!!!
On a side note, this is Hannah's new favorite thing...

3 comments:

ELMORE said...

YES! Anna Kate is the worst, most pitiful teether! Motrin, Motrin, Motrin! I put a piece of ice in that mesh teether and it really helps. I hope those teeth pop through soon.

MOM said...

Oh, I guess I didn't realize you had such a rough week w/AA! It has to be the teeth...she's too sweet otherwise.

Kelly said...

I have already told you Annie is doing the exact same thing. It is EXHAUSTING!! I feel your pain. Feel free to come over any time and we can just be weak together.