Saturday, August 1, 2009

Climbing Into Bed

Hannah LOVES going to get Alice Anne up from her morning nap. When she hears her, she says, "Mommy, I'm going to get Alice Anne. You stay downstairs and fix her bottle." Then she runs upstairs and closes the gate behind her as if that's going to keep me out. It's really sweet...Hannah climbs up into Alice Anne's bed and they play while I listen to them on the monitor. I love listening to them because Hannah always says the sweetest things to her and Alice Anne just laughs. Yesterday I heard Hannah say, "Ohhhh, you have a dirty diaper? It's ok sweet baby...your big sister will change it for you!" I knew Alice Anne had bloomers on over her diaper so I wasn't that concerned. I finished making her bottle and went up there. I made it just in time...Hannah was undoing the diaper!! I scooped Alice Anne up before it got messy and explained to Hannah that there are some jobs that are just for mommies. After Alice Anne got cleaned up, she got back in bed because Hannah wanted for them to dance together. Sweet Sisters!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lucy would like to get signed up for a "How to Be a Wonderful Big Sister" class taught by Miss Hannah immediately. Seriously girl, you are one lucky momma to have such loving girls.