Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome Home Aunt Mary

We haven't seen Mary since she moved to Portland in January, so we've been looking forward to her visit back to Texas. She got to spend the weekend with us in Dallas and I'm pretty sure Hannah totally wore her out! Hannah was SO excited to see Aunt Mary!! I'm sure Alice Anne was excited, too, but the little sweet pea has been sick all weekend and was attached to my hip! She has a couple of ulcers in her mouth, fever and just yesterday broke out in a really bad rash. I called the on-call doctor and she suggested I take her to the E.R. Of course that scared us to death! After looking on the internet, I found a description of a virus that sounds exactly like what she has...rash and all, so that calmed my nerves a bit. We decided that we didn't think it was necessary to take her to the E.R., but I'll definitely be calling Dr. Moore 1st thing tomorrow morning. Mary helped so much with Hannah while I was dealing with all of that!


Showing Mary her garden. She wanted to show Mary everything...her pillows, her bathroom, her sippy cup, all of her toys, etc. It was so funny...as if Mary had never been to our house!
Going for a cruise around the neighborhood in the golf cart. Hannah took her water gun and squirted everyone and everything that we passed!





No comments: